I need to learn how do do excel workbooks, how do I take an onlin.

  1. #1
    naggingmother
    Guest

    I need to learn how do do excel workbooks, how do I take an onlin.

    I have an interview on Monday and need to learn how to create and manage an
    excel workbook. I am a total novice where excel is concerned. I have looked
    on the microsoft training website and whereas there seems to be a lot of
    information on training, I can't appear to find how you begin one of these
    courses. Please help!

  2. #2
    Guest

    I need to learn how do do excel workbooks, how do I take an onlin.

    http://www.mrexcel.com
    http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html
    http://www.decisionmodels.com/linkssites.htm
    http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?
    q=group:*excel*

  3. #3
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: I need to learn how do do excel workbooks, how do I take an onlin.

    David McRitchie has a list of on-line Excel tutorials:

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List