Displaying the results of multiple formulas in a single cell.

  1. #1
    gallegos1580
    Guest

    Displaying the results of multiple formulas in a single cell.

    This is probably really simple but for some reason I can't figure it out.

    Here is the problem I have one cell that contains a long ID#
    And one Call that has a quantity and I-d like to show a range of values
    based on that quantity but only display the last few characters

    For Example

    A1: 3ex21h200 - ID#
    B1: 45 - Quantiny

    Using the =RIGHT(A1,4), I can show just the h200
    What I'd like to show is a range that will automatically populate based on
    the quantity. And not have to manually imput anything!

    For Example

    C1: h200 - h245

    So far all I can do is get the cell to show the 200 anything I type onto the
    end of that formula gives me a formula error, I'm sure there is some way to
    close to formula and add tex or other characters, like the hyphen, but I
    don't know haw any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Displaying the results of multiple formulas in a single cell.

    Hi

    how about
    =RIGHT(A1,4) & " - " & MID(A1,LEN(A1)-3,1) & RIGHT(A1,3)+B1

    Cheers
    julieD

    news:[email protected]...