Definition of integer constraint

  1. #1
    kimber
    Guest

    Definition of integer constraint

    Please could someone give me the definition of this. I would greatly
    appreciate it. i need to know in order to continue. thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Definition of integer constraint

    Kimber

    Suspecting you are looking at solver an integer value is defined as a whole
    number between the values -32,768 to 32,767

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS