Form

  1. #1
    rob
    Guest

    Form

    Hi,

    Is it possible to have a user form showing some text
    boxes corresponding to my sheet in excel to be filled in
    and button clicked to populate the cells on the form?

    Hope you can help.

    Rob

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Form

    Rob

    I may be wrong but I suspect that is built-in functionality under
    Data>Form...

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England