Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Link Access query to refresh an EXCEL file

  1. #1
    Dancer4u
    Guest

    Link Access query to refresh an EXCEL file

    I am using ACCESS 2002 and EXCEL 2002. I am trying to link an ACCESS query
    to an EXCEL file that can be refreshed each month with new data. I have
    downloaded ACCESS LINKS but can not find any help in how to use it to
    accomplish the task above.

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Link Access query to refresh an EXCEL file

    Dancer

    Try this

    http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/gui/datam...taexamples.htm

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS

    "Dancer4u" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I am using ACCESS 2002 and EXCEL 2002. I am trying to link an ACCESS query
    > to an EXCEL file that can be refreshed each month with new data. I have
    > downloaded ACCESS LINKS but can not find any help in how to use it to
    > accomplish the task above.

Closed Thread