[SOLVED] I need to increase a number which is held in a cell by 1

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    [SOLVED] I need to increase a number which is held in a cell by 1

    How do i increase a cell which has a number in it, eg, cell a8 has 4
    i want to run a If statment that looks at another cell and if true i want
    cell a8 to increse to 5

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: I need to increase a number which is held in a cell by 1

    You need VBA.

    The code is simple in itself (Range("A1").Value = Range("A1").Value + 1),
    but what will trigger the addition to happen.

    -------

    Bob Phillips
    news:[email protected]...