recording macros

  1. #1
    Pat
    Guest

    recording macros

    Hi, I am trying to record a macro where the cells are in relative mode, but
    don't know how to. Can anyone help new macro user! Thanks.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: recording macros

    There is a stop button when you record a macro, next to the stop is a small
    spreadsheet icon, click it before you start doing anything (if it's not
    there, record a macro and while doing so do view>toolbars and select stop
    recording)

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    Pat
    Guest

    RE: recording macros

    Thank you for your respone. However, I have been using this feature and I am
    still having a problem. The problem is when I create the macro (all I want to
    do is insert a bunch of lines, that are relative to the cursor location) the
    macro reverts to the original location. I have recorded the macro with the
    icon depressed and then again with it pressed, both offer the same result.
    What am I doing wrong? Any advice, much apprceiated.