Deleting excess rows and columns

  1. #1
    abbyzmom
    Guest

    Deleting excess rows and columns

    First time to use Excel, and I can't find the answer. I have already set up
    my sheet, and it has infinite rows and columns. How do I limit it to just
    what I need?

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: Deleting excess rows and columns

    Hi

    the 256 columns and 65536 rows are the basis of an excel worksheet and can
    not be added to or deleted. However, you can hide unused ones.

    Select the unused columns and choose format/ column / hide. Repeat for the
    rows.

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...