Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Personal format of an excel spreadsheet as a template?

  1. #1
    Nukinhawg
    Guest

    Personal format of an excel spreadsheet as a template?

    I need to use the format of an Excel spreadsheet that I have created as a
    template for other worksheets in a book and other books. How can I accomplish
    this, if possible?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Info on creating an Excel template here: http://www.quepublishing.com/article...02200&seqNum=4

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Personal format of an excel spreadsheet as a template?

    Create a new workbook with one sheet and format as you wish.

    File>Save As>File Type>Template(*.xlt)

    Name it SHEET(Excel will add the .xlt extension.

    Store this SHEET.XLT in your XLSTART folder.

    It will be the default worksheet for Insert>Worksheet.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:29:01 -0800, Nukinhawg
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I need to use the format of an Excel spreadsheet that I have created as a
    >template for other worksheets in a book and other books. How can I accomplish
    >this, if possible?

Closed Thread