create invoices

  1. #1
    Missie
    Guest

    create invoices

    I am trying to create a billing system for my business. I need to create
    invoices so that I do not have to keep putting the information in custom.
    name, add. etc. Also have the invoice numbers automatically go to the next
    number. I cannot fing any information as to how to do all of this. If someone
    could point me in the right direction I would be greatly appreciative.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: create invoices

    For invoice numbers, take a look here:

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

  3. #3
    Missie
    Guest

    Re: create invoices

    I went to this site, added the formula but it does not seem to work.
    Obviously I am doing something wrong. I am not sure where to go from here.
    Thank you

  4. #4
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: create invoices

    Could you describe what you tried in a little more detail?

  5. #5
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: create invoices

    Hi Missie

    if you'll like to email me direct (julied_ng at hcts dot net dot au) i can
    send you a sample invoice file that you can possibly customise to fit your
    requirements.

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Missie
    Guest

    Re: create invoices

    I copied the formula into the module and when I open a new document it does
    not increase the invoice number.

  7. #7
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: create invoices

    *Which* formula did you copy in to *which* module?