Closed Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

How do I change spread sheet data into address labels?

  1. #1
    DS
    Guest

    How do I change spread sheet data into address labels?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: How do I change spread sheet data into address labels?

    Should find everything you need to know at David McRitchie's site:

    HTH,

    RD

    "DS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Sorry Peo ! - I Forgot .

    "

  5. #5
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    LOL!

  6. #6
    DS
    Guest

    Re: How do I change spread sheet data into address labels?

    thank you! I see what I was doing wrong :D

Closed Thread