how do I set up a spreadsheet file?

  1. #1
    louis markos
    Guest

    how do I set up a spreadsheet file?

    How do I set up a spread sheet file using Excel?

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: how do I set up a spreadsheet file?

    Now this is going to be an interesting one to watch.

    Personally, I'd say you're going to need to be a lot more specific about
    what you want to do. Failing that, go buy some books on Excel.

    Regards

    Trevor

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    gls858

    louis markos wrote:
    > How do I set up a spread sheet file using Excel?

    I did a quick search for an Excel tutorial. I found
    this one and it looks like it starts with the assumption
    that the reader knows nothing at all about Excel.
    Might be a good place to start.

    http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

    gls858

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: how do I set up a spreadsheet file?

    Another excellent tutorial by the BayCon group.

    http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP