If I accidentally saved, can I undo it somehow?

  1. #1
    Katherine
    Guest

    If I accidentally saved, can I undo it somehow?

    I accidentally saved a sort that I did on a single column, can I undo it
    somehow? Is there a way to trick Excel into giving me back what I had before?

    Thank you,
    Katherine

  2. #2

    Re: If I accidentally saved, can I undo it somehow?

    Do you have a backup version?

    Any chance you shared a copy with someone else (email)???