How do I create a grading system in Office Excel?

  1. #1
    Miss Dunkley
    Guest

    How do I create a grading system in Office Excel?

    Many teachers use computers to build their grading policy and generate the
    grades that their students get for each semester. Can I do this in Excel?
    If so, how is this done?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Auckland New Zealand
    MS-Off Ver
    Office Professional 2007
    From a Google search for Excel education grading template , I got this:

    http://www.dotxls.com/free-templates...n-and-teaching

    There's a series of free templates.

    Regards

  3. #3
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a grading system in Office Excel?

    Miss Dunkley, this should get you started,
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...&Query=grading

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003