Using a Web Query

  1. #1
    Almamba
    Guest

    Using a Web Query

    Hello Everybody

    I have been trying to retrieve information from the Web by using a Web
    query, and then inserting the information into an active worksheet in Excel
    2000.

    In the "Returning External Data to Microsoft Excel" dialog box I want to use
    the Parameters button, which is not active,

    Could anybody tell me how to activate the Parameters button before using the
    "Get the value from the following cell" option button?

    Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Rob van Gelder
    Guest

    Re: Using a Web Query

    Hi.

    It is possible to supply parameters to a webquery.

    You can do it programmatically as described in this KB article:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213730

    I don't know how to activate webquery parameters via the User Interface.

    news:[email protected]...