right click

  1. #1
    amy
    Guest

    right click

    how can I ban right clicks on my pages - I dont really
    want people to click wrongly on buttons. also how would I
    stop the code for me to work on it though!!

    Amy

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: right click

    You can use a event for this

    Copy this in the Thisworkbook module

    Private Sub Workbook_SheetBeforeRightClick(ByVal Sh As Object, _
    ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
    Cancel = True
    End Sub

    See Chip Pearson's site also

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: right click

    Thanks thats great but it doesnt stop the right clicking
    on buttons!

    Is there a way round that?

    amy

  4. #4