replacing TRUE/FALSE

  1. #1
    Rogueuk
    Guest

    replacing TRUE/FALSE

    Is what I am trying to do possible.
    I have a column of data that is just showing either TRUE or FALSE

    Using =IF(E2=TRUE,"Yes","No")
    I can change another column to show yes or no.

    What I need to do is automatically select all in Column E except the
    first row then apply the formula. Once complete replace the values into
    the original cells in Column E.

    I tried Range("E65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select in my macro but
    it didn't seem to do what I wanted

    Is this all possible?

    --
    Rogueuk

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: replacing TRUE/FALSE

    Hi

    if you don't need to do this via code, i would use this approach.

    Type your formula into cell F2
    then move the mouse over the bottom right hand corner of F2 until you see a
    +
    and double click, this will replicate the formula down the column
    now choose the data in column F and copy it
    choose E2 and then choose edit / paste special - values
    click OK

    Cheers
    julieD

    news:[email protected]...