where can i find a list of excell formula's?

  1. #1
    Art
    Guest

    where can i find a list of excell formula's?

    I'm learning to use excel more and more and i would like to know how to
    create a formula that subtracts one cell from another. Is there a list of
    formula's for excel?

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    Wink

    A simple subtraction formula is: put a 4 in A1, 2 in B1, and this formula in C1: =A1-B1 and the answer 2 will appear in C1. There are many sources ranging from books to CDs, or searching for the answers on the net. Another good source is to try to follow the examples posted in the forums (especially this one)

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: where can i find a list of excell formula's?

    Look in HELP contents for function index

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: where can i find a list of excell formula's?

    Art, you may also fine this usefull

    http://www2.odn.ne.jp/excel/functioninenglish.html

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

  5. #5
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: where can i find a list of excell formula's?

    Art

    Also these online tutorials for basics of Excel.

    http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

    http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP