Creating a graph with 3 lines

  1. #1
    Gillian7117
    Guest

    Creating a graph with 3 lines

    Hello, hope you can help.
    I am trying to do a break-even analysis in the form of a graph. I am
    extreamly stuck on what to do
    Ive searched help and it gives me the option of downloading a wrksheet to
    input all the details but that is not what i am wanting. I just want to enter
    the details in excel as I already know the amounts and then to be presented
    with a simple graph with 3 entries.
    What do I search under to help me input 3 sources of information in like the
    fixed costs, selling costs and variable costs?
    Im realy stuck!!!

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: Creating a graph with 3 lines

    Gillian7117 wrote:
    > Hello, hope you can help.
    > I am trying to do a break-even analysis in the form of a graph. I am
    > extreamly stuck on what to do
    > Ive searched help and it gives me the option of downloading a wrksheet to
    > input all the details but that is not what i am wanting. I just want to enter
    > the details in excel as I already know the amounts and then to be presented
    > with a simple graph with 3 entries.
    > What do I search under to help me input 3 sources of information in like the
    > fixed costs, selling costs and variable costs?
    > Im realy stuck!!!

    Select the area of your data (including titles and months etc)and then
    click on the chart icon. Follow the instructions

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

  3. #3
    Chris Rogers
    Guest

    Re: Creating a graph with 3 lines

    Gillian,

    It sounds like you are trying to do a stacked graph with 3 types of
    data - you'll want to pay attention to the data series for the graph
    and play around with it - sometimes it doesn't come out the way you
    expect (at least for me anyway )

  4. #4
    Gillian7117
    Guest

    RE: Creating a graph with 3 lines

    Hello, It was alot lot easier than what I thought. i just did 3 sets of
    information and I did it, i think what was stressing me out was where I put
    the axas name, but then realised you add them in after!!
    Thanks for your help xx