GLOBAL search and replace

  1. #1
    Rebecca
    Guest

    GLOBAL search and replace

    Hi. I couldn't find any mention of this in HELP. Is it possible to do a
    GLOBAL search and replace in Excel 2003, that is, to search and replace
    entries on several worksheets (I have about 15 sheets altogether)? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: GLOBAL search and replace

    Edit / Replace / Options / Within = Workbook

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    news:[email protected]...