hard return

  1. #1
    alphadog47
    Guest

    hard return

    Hi,
    New to using Excel version 2000, have setup a form and after entering data
    in the frist row I want to do a hard carriage return in the last data column
    to go down to the next row and to the left.

    I hope I made that clear.

    falcon

  2. #2

    Re: hard return

    If you select your range first (say A2:E99) and have
    Tools|Options|Edit|Move Selection after Enter set to go to the right

    it may work nicely for you.

    (I like to use the tab key and I can keep my MSAE the way I normally like--off.)

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: hard return

    I usually put a button above my last column and assign a macro that I record
    to take me to column A of the next row......actually column B because it
    also autonumbers column A for me.........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...