How do i make my picture size display in inches rather than cms?

  1. #1
    Grouge
    Guest

    How do i make my picture size display in inches rather than cms?

    I have inserted an image into exel. I need to resize it to match another
    image in another program that displays the size as inches. However the Excel
    image size menu shows the size in centimeters. How do I make it display as
    inches?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do i make my picture size display in inches rather than cms?

    Grouge

    This is a Windows OS setting, not an Excel setting.

    You would go to Windows Control Panel>Regional and Language
    Options>Regional Options tab>Customize and set the "measurement system" to
    U.S.

    This option will affect all programs.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP