excel 2003, ,,list drop-down arrow not visable

  1. #1
    Kev
    Guest

    excel 2003, ,,list drop-down arrow not visable

    I have created a LIST from a column of data ( the column includes a header).
    The list works ok however the list "drop-down arrow" that appears on the
    right when I select the column header cell only appears when that header
    cell is selected... I would like to see this arrow at all times even when
    the header cell is not selected.

    Value your suggestions,
    thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: excel 2003, ,,list drop-down arrow not visable

    You cannot see the dropdown arrow unless selected, you would need to use a
    combo box for that

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:%[email protected]...