How do I add on 15 days to a specified date

  1. #1
    ILanger
    Guest

    How do I add on 15 days to a specified date

    Column D of my spreadsheet has the dates that I begin various tasks
    I would like Column E to automatically fix a date 15 days later to be my
    Target Completion Date Goal.
    Then I would like Column F to tell me how many days left until the Target
    Date in Column E
    The dates in Columns D & E would not change; but the Days Left in Column F
    would change each day.
    Please tell me what formulas I should put into Columns E & F

    Many thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: How do I add on 15 days to a specified date

    ILanger, with date in D2, in E2 put =D2+15 in F2 put =E2-TODAY() and format
    as general

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:%231gY%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ILanger
    Guest

    Re: How do I add on 15 days to a specified date

    Your answer worked perfectly. Thank you for your very prompt help.
    Is there a beginners tutorial that will teach me how to use the various date
    formulas?
    I guess I have to start somewhere.
    Thanks again.

    news:[email protected]...