Office 2003 keeps Crashing

  1. #1
    phil Evans via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Office 2003 keeps Crashing

    Any document opened up in office 2003, almost immediately crashes and tries
    to recover, this use to happen only occasionally, but now it renders the
    whole of offce2003 unusable
    have detect and repaired twice,
    have also ensured program is up to date with patches etc,
    have uninstalled and reloaded all to no avail,

    would appreciate any help on this matter

    regards

    Phil

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Office 2003 keeps Crashing

    Phil

    If this is all office apps I would suspect something added since the office
    install that is giving this issue. You might also want to try disabling your
    AV software temporarily

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England