Opening a New Worksheet

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    PT
    Guest

    Opening a New Worksheet

    Suddenly, when I open a new worksheet, it opens in a small size -
    approximately one fourth of the size of the screen. The same seems to be
    happening with the opening of previously saved worksheets.

    How can I change the necessary settings to set for a full size opening?

    --
    PT

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Opening a New Worksheet

    PT

    Re-size the window by dragging the handles.

    Close and it should re-open to new size.

    OR just click on the maximize button at top right.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP