Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

recently used file list unavailable

  1. #1
    horst
    Guest

    recently used file list unavailable

    Hi,
    suddenly I cannot see any recently used files in my File menu.
    I looked in Options/General but the "Recently used file list" is grayed
    out and I would like to know how to reactivate it.
    Thanks for your help
    Horst

    Excel 2000
    Windows 2000

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: recently used file list unavailable

    Perhaps you recently used Tweak UI or a similar program as described in this
    article:

    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    horst

    On 20.04.2005 15:16, Jim Rech wrote:
    > Perhaps you recently used Tweak UI or a similar program as described in this
    > article:

    fixed!
    thank you very much!
    Horst