Downloading clip art

  1. #1
    b.wolf
    Guest

    Downloading clip art

    When using Clip art Organizer it is only downloading clip art into some temp
    fold and not into the correct oraganizer folders? Some times it shows other
    clip art files as broken links, or unknown image...you know like a picture
    that is torn.
    So not matter what I click on to download, it does not put in anywhere on my
    computer, but does show downloading complete.
    Thanks
    Dilligas

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Downloading clip art

    This is an Office Excel forum.

    Downloading of Clip Art from the internet is not a common Excel function.

    Try this listing and look for Clip Art or Clip Gallery News Group.

    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP