Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

How can I set different print areas in the same Excel sheet?

  1. #1
    Island Girl
    Guest

    How can I set different print areas in the same Excel sheet?

    I know very little about Excel since until recently all of my work was in
    Microsoft Word. However, people now email Excel documents to me to print and
    I get more confused with each one.

    Is it possible to set three different-sized print areas in one sheet, each
    with a different percentage of size adjustment? There are times when many
    pages of a sheet will go from A-H and the last one or two will go from A-AS.
    When each sheet is set to fit on a legal size page, the A-H pages are as
    microscopic as the last ones. What, if anything, could I do to even out the
    appearance and readability?

    I'm sure that to a seasoned user this is a stupid question. But it's been
    driving me crazy!

    Thanks in advance for being there.

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: How can I set different print areas in the same Excel sheet?

    You can use "Custom Views", which, in addition to displaying pre-set "named"
    views, also can print out these views with their own particular print
    settings.

    Lookup "Views" - "Custom" in the help files.
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Island Girl
    Guest

    Re: How can I set different print areas in the same Excel sheet?

    Thanks a million. I'm gonna give that a try!