Mail Merge incomplete

  1. #1
    cneisen
    Guest

    Mail Merge incomplete

    I'm new to Word/Excel 2003. When I create a mail merge from an excel
    document, it is only importing one full page of labels instead of creating
    multiple pages for all addresses in the excel list.

    Why?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Mail Merge incomplete

    David McRitchie has instruction on his web site

    Regards

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Mail Merge incomplete

    For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

    And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP