Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Group

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    Group

    Hi,
    Is there anyway to opena group of cells without clicking the + on the left
    side of the screen. I would like to be able to open the group by clicking
    the group name. I can post an example if you need to see my requirements.

    Kind Regards

    John

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Group

    Care to explain why you don't want to use the +'s and -'s.

    Maybe some alternative might be suggested, although nothing would be as fast
    and as simple as using them.

    RD

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    > Is there anyway to opena group of cells without clicking the + on the left
    > side of the screen. I would like to be able to open the group by clicking
    > the group name. I can post an example if you need to see my requirements.
    >
    > Kind Regards
    >
    > John

Closed Thread