Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

a blue line running horizontally through a few cells what is it

  1. #1
    Dalt
    Guest

    a blue line running horizontally through a few cells what is it

    I am working on my firdt large spreadsheet and now a blue line has appeared
    running through a few cells. I can't figure out what it is or what it means
    I would apreciate your help

  2. #2
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: a blue line running horizontally through a few cells what is it

    "Dalt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I am working on my firdt large spreadsheet and now a blue line has
    > appeared running through a few cells. I can't figure out what it is
    > or what it means I would apreciate your help

    If you are in Page Break View, then it might be a page break.

    HTH,

    Alan.

  3. #3
    Chicago, IL

    Sounds like circular reference

    You might have a circular reference.. Do the cells with the blue line contain formulas? Do those formulas refer to themselves to to other cells that depend on the cell with the blue line's answer in it?? Common with gross margin on business spreadsheets.

    Need more help, email me-
    [email protected]

    -TJ

Closed Thread