can't right click

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Stan
    Guest

    can't right click

    I can't right click in Microsoft Excel 2000. Even open new documents &
    restart pc the problem still remain.. I really need help..

  2. #2
    Birmingham, UK

    Mouse Problems

    Sounds like you have a problem with your mouse settings rather than Excel. You may want to check they are correct by going to the windows CONTROL PANEL and then the MOUSE icon. If all those settings are correct then you may need to reinstall your mouse drivers. Are you sure this problem is isolated to Excel and not other programs?

    Emm100
    Emm100

  3. #3
    Nick
    Guest

    Re: can't right click

    Hi Stan

    One possible cause of this could be that the menu that appears on a
    worksheet when you right click has been disabled.

    Open a new blank workbook.
    Open up the visual basic editor (Alt+F11). Insert a new module

    Type the following code

    Sub Reset()
    With Application.CommandBars("Cell")
    .Reset
    .Enabled = True
    End With
    End Sub

    Run this code and see if the right click menu comes back.

    Nick

    news:[email protected]...