unable to type in selected row

  1. #1
    Andersenjoy
    Guest

    unable to type in selected row

    1. I just finished typing row 110, on row 111 I start typing and it bounces
    back to 110. What should I do?

    2. How do you command columns or rows to repeat info.

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: unable to type in selected row

    Hi Andersenjoy

    Not sure about the first one, as I do not know what you typed. What happens
    if you save, exit and go back in, and then type in Row 111?

    Use formulae to repeat rows or columns. E.g, if you want to repat a value
    in a column, then in the row or rows underneath, enter a formula. Say you
    want to repeat A1 in A2, then in A2 type "=A1" without the quotation marks
    If you want to repeat the value of cell A1 in Cell B1, do the same in B1