IS THERE A WAY TO INTERPOLATE AUTOMATICALLY WITHIN A DATA TABLE?

  1. #1
    Eric S.
    Guest

    IS THERE A WAY TO INTERPOLATE AUTOMATICALLY WITHIN A DATA TABLE?

    Is there a way to interpolate in excel within a table of values that I have
    entered?

  2. #2
    Fred Smif
    Guest

    Re: IS THERE A WAY TO INTERPOLATE AUTOMATICALLY WITHIN A DATA TABLE?

    "Eric S." <Eric [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is there a way to interpolate in excel within a table of values that I
    > have
    > entered?

    This is not a built-in function. You will have to write your own
    interpolation formulas.

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: IS THERE A WAY TO INTERPOLATE AUTOMATICALLY WITHIN A DATA TABLE?

    Please explain what you're trying to achieve, so we may possibly help

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    Re: IS THERE A WAY TO INTERPOLATE AUTOMATICALLY WITHIN A DATA TABL

    Use the FORECAST function
    --
    Gary's Student