Problem downloading Excel templates

  1. #1
    MSC
    Guest

    Problem downloading Excel templates

    Unable to download Excel templates from Office Online site. Am using Excel
    2003. Get 'error on page' msg. Ideas?

    -- MSC

  2. #2
    MSC
    Guest

    RE: Problem downloading Excel templates

    Solved my own problem w/ the help from another group. It always pays to check
    around. For anyone else having the problem try reading the wordy but
    ultimatley helpful piece at:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...ffice%20Online.

    It was, as I thought, a security issue. Needed to 'allow' the appropriate
    Microsoft pages in. I guess that's reasonable. Just wish it were a little
    easier to figure out.
    --
    MSC