I was messing arround with the VBA and now I get the macro warning when I op

  1. #1
    Marc
    Guest

    I was messing arround with the VBA and now I get the macro warning when I op

    I look in the macros none are listed to delete. What or where should I
    look?

    Marc

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    RE: I was messing arround with the VBA and now I get the macro warning

    When you record a macro, Excel creates a module in which the code is stored.
    When you delete the macro, the module is not automatically deleted. There are
    instructions for finding and removing code on the following page:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Marc
    Guest

    Re: I was messing arround with the VBA and now I get the macro warning

    Debra thanks alot!!!!

    Marc

    news:[email protected]...