Pop up message to remider

  1. #1
    Chi
    Guest

    Pop up message to remider

    Hi,
    I have the spreadsheet named KEEPTRACT. It has Employees Name, Test1,
    Test2, Test 3, and Expired Date columns.

    Is possible to create a message to remider me which employee will need to
    retake a test when I use the sheet?

    Ex: Test1 Test2 Test3 Expired Date
    Kim Bui 6/7/05

    I hope that When I open the KEEPTRACT sheet, it will remider that Kim Bui
    needs to retake her tests.

    Thank you
    Chi Huynh

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: Pop up message to remider

    You might want to create an Auto Open macro that will run every time the
    workbook is opened.

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Pop up message to remider

    It's not a pop-up, but you might consider using Conditional Formatting to
    change the background color of the cell with a "Expired Date" that is lesser
    than Today()..........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Chi
    Guest

    Re: Pop up message to remider

    Thank you CLR,
    It works. Date() uses for today. Please show me if I would like to see
    which employees will needs retake a test within 2 weeks or month.
    Chi Huynh

  5. #5
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Pop up message to remider

    I'm not exactly shure what you're asking, but if you want the person
    highlighted for two weeks after they took their last test, then, assuming
    your date of last test is in A1, in the conditional formatting window you
    can shoose "Formula is" and type this formula in the window, and then choose
    the formatting of your choice.....

    =$A$1+14<Today()

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3