How do you print a worksheet so the formulas appear?

  1. #1
    twoodard
    Guest

    How do you print a worksheet so the formulas appear?

    I need to print a worksheet so the formulas appear, not the values. How do I
    do this?

  2. #2

    Re: How do you print a worksheet so the formulas appear?

    Save your workbook.
    Tools|Options|View tab
    check formulas
    adjust the columnwidths the way you want
    print the workbook
    close without saving.

    (It could be a pain to put the columnwidths back to what they should be)