Transposing information from one sheet of a workbook to another

  1. #1
    mjano25
    Guest

    Transposing information from one sheet of a workbook to another

    I'm trying to transpose information (names) from one worksheet to another
    within the same workbook. I can do it on the same worksheet by using the =
    sign then clicking on the box that i want to transpose. However when I
    attempt to do this in another worksheet I get an error that says #value. Any
    suggestions

  2. #2
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: Transposing information from one sheet of a workbook to another

    select the range you need, click copy, select the first cell on the other
    workbook you want the info in, click edit/paste special and check the
    transpose box. then ESC to clear the copy mode.