Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Link to last entry

  1. #1
    dthomas
    Guest

    Link to last entry

    Thanks for clearing that up. I pasted it from the Google link and it
    works fine now. Just a tip if anyone else reads this - when I pasted
    it in, it didn't seem to want to be entered as an array formula, so I
    just deleted one of the brackets and replaced it, then pressed ctrl
    -shift-enter and it worked.

    Thanks again.

    --
    dthomas

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Link to last entry

    You're welcome !
    Glad to hear you got it up.
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    GMT+8, 1° 22' N 103° 45' E
    xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com
    ----
    "dthomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Thanks for clearing that up. I pasted it from the Google link and it
    > works fine now. Just a tip if anyone else reads this - when I pasted
    > it in, it didn't seem to want to be entered as an array formula, so I
    > just deleted one of the brackets and replaced it, then pressed ctrl
    > -shift-enter and it worked.
    >
    > Thanks again.

Closed Thread