I am novice at Excel, and don't know where to begin.

  1. #1
    L1L070
    Guest

    I am novice at Excel, and don't know where to begin.

    I need to create and multiply currency convergence within cells and do not
    know how to. Please help!!

  2. #2
    Pat Flynn
    Guest

    RE: I am novice at Excel, and don't know where to begin.

    Please post an example of what you need to accomplish. I am confused by your
    use of "convergence" within the cell. If you just want to multiply, use this
    as an example.
    Cost Quantity Total
    $4.00 3 =(A2*B2)
    Format column c as currency