[SOLVED] Worksheet Functions

  1. #1
    Nadji
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Worksheet Functions

    Can anyone PLEASE HELP me?
    How do I create a formula that will add a late fee according to the date?
    Here is how the spreadsheet is setup

    c=amount paid
    d=date paid
    e=monthly payment
    j=late fee ($25)
    k=balance due

    Now I'm trying to get (k) to find the result of (c+j,e) if (d) is after the
    10th of the month, so if e= $400 and I put $200 in (c) on the 11th then (j)
    should add $25 and (k) should equal $225. I also need for (k) to recognize
    if none of (e) is paid to sum up (e+j). I have tried in (k) to formulate:
    IFTODAY()-D>10,SUM(C,E,J),0

    I also need a suggestion for a formula to put in (j) to recognize anything
    after the 10th to add $25.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet Functions

    What about the answers to the same question you asked on the 10th??? Ron
    gave you a good ans.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Nadji
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet Functions

    It didn't work it's like part of the eqaution is missing because when i put
    in a date after the 10th it just says false or no amount shows up

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet Functions

    best to stay in the SAME thread until you get an answer you like