Excel XP - 2 Column Pages

  1. #1
    MarkC
    Guest

    Excel XP - 2 Column Pages

    In Word it is possible to have column breaks on pages. That is, if the page
    was set to have 2 columns, inserting large text would flow in the 2nd column
    instead on the next page. What I like to know, is it possible in Excel to
    flow inserted text/data so that instead of it continuing on the next page,
    it would flow back on the same page and in other columns? Why I ask, is I
    have data that's 10 characters, 500 rows, I like to insert this data into
    Excel but have it auto flow in as many columns as it can on a page before
    doing the same on the next page.

    I don't use Excel to much, and not familiar on creating macros or scripts.
    If that is the answer, then please give some extra instructions on "How TO".

    Thanks,
    MarkC

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Excel XP - 2 Column Pages

    No, excel does not work as a word processor, you can however paste special
    from word as a picture

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:%[email protected]...