testing

  1. #1
    Mitchina
    Guest

    testing

    Recently I have been asked in a test for Excel to move the insertion point to
    the bottom of the page. I cannot find ANY terminology within help that
    explains what an insertion point is or how to move it. This may be so
    simplictic that it goes over my head, but nonetheless, it is over my head.
    Does anyone know what this means or how to do it? Thank you in advance for
    your assistance.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: testing

    Insertion Point is a term used in Word more often than XL. It refers to
    where text will appear when you start typing (i.e., 'inserting' text).

    I would guess that the test was referring to the Active Cell.

  3. #3
    Mitchina
    Guest

    Re: testing

    Thanks JE. I did not want to assume that it was simply asking me to click to
    curser to the bottom of the page. Yes, I beleive now it was referring to
    Word. How mindless these tests are at times. Thanks again.