Atomatic file name in excell 2002 from cel A1 (like in word 2002)

  1. #1
    Steve & Dawn
    Guest

    Atomatic file name in excell 2002 from cel A1 (like in word 2002)

    In word 2002 the first line you type, when you go to save becomes the
    sugested file name.

    Can this be done in excel? Instead of the book1, book2, etc..

    With this question can the refrance cell for the file name have lookups
    involved?

    My wife & I made a spreadsheet for our buisness and save from the master to
    a specific job numbr and property adress. If it can be lookuped in the cell
    this would save alot of time.
    Thanks for all the help to come!

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Atomatic file name in excell 2002 from cel A1 (like in word 2002)

    Hi, Steve. Since you said "my wife", I assume you're Steve. Hee hee... Try
    this!
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=160
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com