excel to merge for labels in windows

  1. #1
    water
    Guest

    excel to merge for labels in windows

    I have been given a Excel spreadsheet and need to print labels with the
    information and i am new to excel. I am trying to get the ionfo to word,but
    the information doesn't not transfer over.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: excel to merge for labels in windows

    Find a tutorial here:

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: excel to merge for labels in windows

    And more here.

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

    And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Mz PCTec
    Guest

    RE: excel to merge for labels in windows

    While in Word. click the F1 and type in mail merge. It will give you step
    by step instructions with pictures to guide you through the merge.