open multiple workbooks not in same app. window

  1. #1
    Gregorio
    Guest

    open multiple workbooks not in same app. window

    I have a simple question. I use multiple monitors and would like to display
    one excel sheet on each without having to maximize the Excel application
    window/shell across both monitors.

    For example, Word docs open this way by default - each gets its own
    application window.

    Is there an Excel setting for this that I'm missing?

    - Thanks in Advance - Greg

  2. #2
    Eddie O
    Guest

    RE: open multiple workbooks not in same app. window

    If you launch a brand new Excel application, rather than simply opening the
    file from within the existing application, it will cause a new application
    window to open.

    -Eddie O