my bedroom

  1. #1
    Chaos
    Guest

    my bedroom

    how can i draw an 11x13 room? I want to put the design in word or excel and
    put places where my furniture can be to try to design my room as best as
    possible. Can this be done in Office or will another program do better?

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: my bedroom

    There are many free or low-cost CAD-type applications available that
    would do a better job than XL (check VersionTracker, or Google).
    However, XL has been made to do some amazing things...

  3. #3
    Bill Kuunders
    Guest

    Re: my bedroom

    Start with setting the height and width of all cells to 10 pixels.
    You can select them all at once by clicking onto the square above row 1 and
    to the left of column A.
    Each ten cells can be equivalent to one metre.
    You could use grey fill in every tenth column and row.
    You can then use squares and circles from the drawing tool bar to ouline the
    room
    bed cabinets etc.
    have fun

    --
    Greetings from New Zealand
    Bill K

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Kassie
    Guest

    Re: my bedroom

    Or if you have Powerpoint, use rectangles, and format size to your
    requirements. I normally use 1M=1cm as a scale