User Form Formula ?

  1. #1
    mully
    Guest

    User Form Formula ?

    Hi

    On a user form I have 2 Text Boxes in which to enter cash figures Excluding
    TAX - on the worksheet these 2 figures enter columns E & G - in column K I
    have the formula =IF(SUM(E3+G3)=0"", SUM(E3+G3)*17.5% - If I create a new
    Text Box on the user form could it generate the Tax as the formula above and
    then on clicking Add Iformation Button it would enter column K thus doing
    away with the formula in column K on the worksheet which is sometimes altered
    by mistake.

    Any help much appreciated

    Cheers ---- Mully

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: User Form Formula ?

    Yes,

    you could add

    TextBox3.Text = Format(CStr((Val(TextBox1.Text) + Val(TextBox2.Text)) *
    0.175), "#,##0.00")

    to each textbox change event and dump to the worksheet as with the other
    amounts

    Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("K2").Text = Textbox3.Text

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    mully
    Guest

    Re: User Form Formula ?

    Hi Bob
    Not long till season kicks off again - can we stop Chelse this year????

    Right tried what you suggested on entering data in textbox1 & 2 nothing
    appears in textbox 3 however on clicking add info - textboxes 1 & 2 info
    enters their respective cells on the sheet and on the userform text box 3
    then shows 0.00 click add info again and it places 0.00 in column K in the
    next row down - what am I doing wrong

    Cheers ---- Mully